Documents for Identification
For all tickets pre-purchased, carry to venue:
1. The copy of your ticket confirmation
2. The debit/credit card used for booking
3. Government-assigned form of identification, such as a passport (for our international guests) or driving license
*Display these at the counter to get your festival wrist bands.
Tickets and wristbands can be purchased with display of valid identification at the even on venue during the festival. Counter timings are 10 am-9:30 pm from January 22 to 25, 2015.
*Counter timings are 10 am-9:30 pm from January 22 to 25, 2015.
The VIP Experience
There’s an elevated experience that you can have at The Zima Fest with the VIP pass. In addition to the entry for all days, you get:
1. Exclusive counter at the ticket box office and preferential entry
2. Zimafest Merchandise
3. VIP area with a separate bar reserved for VIP Pass holders.
4. Preferential access to after-parties
So why miss out?